Sunday, May 19, 2013

Review: Alix Avien Compact Powder

Hi Girls,
Today we are going to review a compact powder.Its for those who have sensitive skin.One of us which is me :)  have extremely sensitive skin with allergy problem.So I'm going to share my experience regarding this product.Hope it will be helpful for you girls.

So here is my Review on Alix Avien Compact Powder.I was really impressed with the packaging of this powder.It comes in a silver colored compact packaging with a lid on the top.It's really classy and futuristic.

Comes in a silver box

After opening the lid there is a picture of a girl engraved on the powder.It looks really pretty that I almost thought not to use the compact as it will destroy the picture.

Isn't it pretty?

It comes with a sponge applicator but there is no separate compartment to store the sponge.But its not a big deal for me cause I don't use sponge applicator.I prefer to use a Kabuki or powder brush to apply my compact powder.

This it the Compact with sponge

My shade is 111 and the shade number and ingredients list is written on the back.I was surprised to see that there is no paraben in it.As I have already said before that I have extremely sensitive skin with high allergy problem.My skin type is combination with a oily T-zone.The product is clinically and allergically tested.I was really satisfied after knowing these facts.
               
Ingredients List

To be honest, having a extremely sensitive skin I usually don't experiment a lot with my facial products.I usually use Clinique face powder for heavy make up and for regular use I use Keya seth Umbrella powder(seriously).I was looking for a compact which shall give me sheer coverage and glow but not melt after going out in the sun and also will not cause me rashes.Finally I came across this product and I was told good things about this product which influenced me a lot to use this.This product has its pros and cons and so I have a mixed review about this product.

Pros:

-Gives a matte finish for almost up to 4 hours on my combination skin.
-It gives a sheer coverage.
-Sets the foundation well.
-Paraben free.
-Didn't cause me any rashes.
-Controls oil.
-Attractive packaging.
-Doesn't get cakey.
-No artificial smell.
-Good range of available shades.

Cons:

-No SPF.
-The sponge applicator is not good.
-Not a good choice for Dry skin.
-Not a good choice for who want a full coverage.
-Most of the available shades are Pink-ish.

Overall I will say its a nice compact for those who have sensitive skin like me.Earlier we couldn't find any good product for our skin type in our country.But now I think our problem is almost solved :).Its a affordable product with a high quality.I will Highly suggest you girls to give this product a try.

Price: 525tk
Available: at almost every superstores including Agora, Meenabazar, Gmart etc.
Rating: 4/5

Share your experience with us.Take care and stay beautiful.
~Lazy Bratzz~

3 comments:

  1. Nice review , gonna try it soon :")

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apu Plz give it a try and share ur experience too :)I really liked it...

      Delete
  2. which foundation u prefer with ths?

    ReplyDelete