Friday, March 22, 2013

Tutorial: "Into the Blue"



Hello girls,
Today we are going to give a tutorial for blue eye makeup.
Now lets start :)

Step 1: 

Clean your eyes & Prime your lids first of all.Apply a generous dose of loose powder underneath the eyes with a big fluffy brush. This will catch any fallout.Use a tape at the edge of the eye to create a sharp line.Then apply a light blue shadow in the inner corner of your eyes.Here I've used Flormar Pretty Compact Quartet eye shadow palette no. P042.I've used Sigma E30 brush.

Step 1

  Step 2: 

Now apply a slightly darker shade of blue shadow on the middle of the eye lid.I've used this shadow from my Miss Rose eyeshadow palette with Sigma E55 brush.

Step 2

Step 3:

Now apply a glittery dark blue eye shadow on the half of the crease line and on the outer edge of your eyes.I've used MUA Dusk til Dawn palette and again I've used SigmaE30 brush.

Step 3

 Step 4:

Now apply a silver-white eyeshadow along the brow bone and with a blending brush blend all the colors.Here I've used Mua Dusk til Dawn palette,Sigma E60 & E25 brush.

Step 4


 Step 5:

 Now apply black liner on the upper lash line.I've used Revlon Colorstay liquid liner.

Step 5


 Step 6:

Remove the tape and blend the edges.Apply black gel liner on the upper waterline and a blue gel liner on the lower waterline.Using an angled brush apply the same dark blue color below the lower lash line and smudge it  to give it a soft look.Here I've used Maybelline gel liner in black,MUA gel liner - Tribe and Sigma E65 brush.

Step 6


 Step 7: 

Now Apply Mascara and fill in the brows.I've used Maybelline Colossal Mascara.

Step 7


Step 8:

For a more Dramatic look you can extend the eyeliner.Here I've used LaSplash Liquid liner.


Here is the final Look :)


Hope you've enjoyed this tutorial.Don't forget to share your comments.And subscribe us with Bloglovin'.Its really simple.Just Sign up Bloglovin' by your Facebook account or email and you can import all you subscribed blog.Also like us on Facebook :)

Take care.
~LazyBratzz~

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thnx a lot Shifat...plz follow my blog to be updated with my new tutorials :)

      Delete